Sunday 11 March 2012

Boy is meant for Girl & the other way round

Boy : I need someone to talk to.
Girl : I'm always here for u.
Boy : I know.
Girl : What's wrong.?
Boy : I like her so much.
Girl : Then,talk to her la.
Boy : I dont know. She won't ever like me.
Girl : Don't say that..you're amazing.
Boy : I juz want her to know how I feel.
Girl : Then tell her.
Boy : She won't like me.
Girl : How do u know that.?
Boy : I can't juz tell her....
Girl : Well , juz tell her.
Boy : What should I say.?
Girl : Tell her how much u like her.
Boy : I tell her daily.
Girl : What do u mean.?
Boy : I'm always with her..I love her.
Girl : I know how u feel. I have the same problem..but he'll never like me.
Boy : Wait. Who do u like.?
Girl : Oh , some boy.
Boy : Oh, she won't like me either.
Girl : She does.
Boy : How do u know.?
Girl : Because who wouldn't like u.?
Boy : You.
Girl : You're wrong. I love u.
Boy : I love u too.
Girl : So, are u going to talk to her.?
Boy : I juz did.
 *u never knew unless u try. 3,2,1 action boy!..hahaa

2 comments: